Monday, January 7, 2013

Utah New Construction & Homes For Sale

With spring only a few short months away it's time to start thinking about building that new home you've always wanted!

Castle Creek Homes offer some great floor plans at very appealing prices, but why not look at all your options? Call me day or night and I would be more than happy to share my thoughts, experiences, and ideas about all the local builders.

I spend many hours researching, talking, and even building with many different builders and there is no such thing as one builder for everyone. Your criteria and needs will determine which builder is the best fit for your new home.

Again call, text, or email me at 801-499-0214 for my years worth of experience in the Utah real estate market. JustinRobins@UtahHomesToGo.com *** I do not work for Castle Creek Homes. I do not represent Castle Creek Homes in any way, shape, or form. I am a buyers agent for Cornerstone Real Estate and I specialize in building and am very familiar with Castle Creek's houses and products due to having multiple homes built by them for my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment